Dr. Oellerich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Oellerich, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Oellerich completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at The Chattanooga Heart Institute and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oellerich is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Christian brothers university, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Chattanooga Heart Institute
The Chattanooga Heart Institute2501 CITICO AVE, Chattanooga, TN 37404 Existing Patients: (423) 697-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oellerich?
Dr. Oellerich has been cardiologist to my uncle and now my mother. He and his staff are excellent. He is patient and listens to the person as they give their history, current conditions, etc. A great heart doctor !
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oellerich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oellerich frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Oellerich's office is located at 2501 CITICO AVE, Chattanooga, TN 37404. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga