Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Darby accepts your insurance.
Dr. William Darby, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenwood, SC. Dr. Darby completed a residency at Greenville Hospital System. He currently practices at GREENWOOD EYE CLINIC PA and is affiliated with Self Regional Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Darby is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Greenville Hospital System, Residency Hospital
- Med University Sc College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Darby?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Darby frequently treats Ocular Hypertension, Keratitis, and Glaucoma.
Dr. Darby's office is located at 665 W ALEXANDER RD, Greenwood, SC 29646. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Darby has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Self Regional Healthcare
Greenwood Eye Clinic PA
Greenwood Eye Clinic P.A.665 W ALEXANDER RD, Greenwood, SC 29646 Existing Patients: (864) 227-2020