Dr. William Crosswell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Crosswell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Crosswell, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Crosswell completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. Dr. Crosswell is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Zweng Memorial Retinal Research Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crosswell?
Dr. Crosswell is a fantastic retinal specialist who goes the extra mile to help his patients. Very smart, very professional, & very caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crosswell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crosswell frequently treats Drusen, Malignant Neoplasm of Eye, and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Crosswell's office is located at 1920 Pickens St, Columbia, SC 29201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crosswell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 1920 Pickens St, Columbia, SC 29201 (803) 779-3070