Dr. William Ensminger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ensminger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Ensminger, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Ensminger completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Medical Science II Clinical Laboratories. Dr. Ensminger is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1973
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Science II Clinical Laboratories1150 W Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 647-9170
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ensminger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ensminger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ensminger frequently treats Anal and Rectal Cancer, Anal Disorders, and Anemia.
Dr. Ensminger's office is located at 1150 W Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ensminger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.