Dr. William Edenfield, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Edenfield's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Edenfield, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Edenfield completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Hosp. He currently practices at Cancer Institute-Faris and is affiliated with Prisma Health Baptist Easley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edenfield is board certified in Hematology.
- Walter Reed Army Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Walter Reed Army Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Walter Reed Army Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Miami School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edenfield?
I love Dr. Edenfield. I have a rare breast cancer, Metaplastic, and am also Triple Negative, The two together can be aggressive. After surgery he was unsure if I needed Chemo because Metaplastic sometimes doesn't respond well. He knew I needed it for the TNBC. He sent me to a specialist at UNC-Chapel Hill who specializes in TNBC. She told he and I that we had to take the Metaplastic out of the equation and treat the TNBC. He took the treatment protocol that she suggested and I had chemo in Greenville. I love that if he himself is unsure of something, he will send you to someone who specializes in it and use their protcol. He is sooooo personable, caring and attentive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Edenfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edenfield frequently treats Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Edenfield's office is located at 900 W Faris Rd, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Edenfield has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Baptist Easley Hospital
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown
Cancer Institute-Faris900 W Faris Rd, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 404-2010