Dr. William Thompson, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at Alton Ochsner Found Hospital. He currently practices at MTV IR and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - White Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology.
Main Office7502 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75231 (469) 458-9800
- University Miss Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Alton Ochsner Found Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Georgia Baptist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Georgia Baptist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- The Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - White Rock
- Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Lake Pointe
- Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Sunnyvale
- Dallas Medical Center