Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palmer accepts your insurance.
Dr. William Palmer, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Palmer completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Martha's Vineyard Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palmer is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Yale University, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palmer?
Dr. Palmer was just fantastic. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He has a very reassuring way about him. I’m very happy that I was referred to him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Palmer frequently treats Arthritis, Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Palmer's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palmer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 (617) 726-7719