Dr. Lawson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Lawson, MD is a cardiology specialist in East Setauket, NY. Dr. Lawson completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Division of Endocrinology and is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lawson is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Stony Brook U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Rutgers Med Sch-UMDNJ, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Division of Endocrinology26 Research Way, East Setauket, NY 11733 Existing Patients: (631) 444-0580
Stony Brook Medicine101 Nicolls Rd, Stony Brook, NY 11794 Existing Patients: (631) 444-9970
Stony Brook University Medical Center100 NICOLLS RD, Stony Brook, NY 11790 Existing Patients: (631) 444-9970
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lawson?
caring, knowledgable, and assiduously competent
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lawson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lawson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lawson's office is located at 26 Research Way, East Setauket, NY 11733. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stony Brook University Hospital