Dr. Hopkins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Hopkins, MD is a cardiology specialist in South Burlington, VT. Dr. Hopkins completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology - Main Campus and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hopkins is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wash University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology - Main Campus
The University of Vermont Health Network University of Vermont Medical Center62 Tilley Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403 Existing Patients: (802) 847-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hopkins?
Dr. Hopkins has always answered any particular questions I may have concerning pulmonary hypertension in a clear, compassionate way. I have found him to be an extraordinary physician who puts patient needs at the forefront of his practice
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Hopkins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hopkins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hopkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hopkins frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Congenital Cardiac Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hopkins' office is located at 62 Tilley Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center