Dr. Harston has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Harston, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsville, KY. Dr. Harston completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Harston Heart Clinic and is affiliated with The Medical Center At Bowling Green. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harston is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harston Heart Clinic
Harston Heart Clinic208 S Court St, Scottsville, KY 42164 Existing Patients: (270) 239-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harston?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Harston, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harston's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harston accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harston frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Harston's office is located at 208 S Court St, Scottsville, KY 42164. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Medical Center At Bowling Green
- The Medical Center At Scottsville