Dr. William Caldwell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Caldwell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Caldwell, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Caldwell completed a residency at University Ark School Med. He currently practices at Eye Institute-Greenville and is affiliated with St. Francis Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Caldwell is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Ark School Med, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Ark Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 1988
- Wofford College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caldwell?
Good teacher, intelligent and up-to-date on current treatment options and technology, a true advocate for my eye health for almost twenty years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Caldwell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Caldwell frequently treats Nearsightedness, Farsightedness, and Migraine.
Dr. Caldwell's office is located at 104 Simpson St, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Caldwell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Francis Downtown
Eye Institute-Greenville104 Simpson St, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 522-3900