Dr. William Bruner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bruner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Bruner, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lyndhurst, OH. Dr. Bruner completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at NOMS University Ophthalmology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bruner is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wilmer Eye Inst-Johns Hopki, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NOMS University Ophthalmology
NOMS University Ophthalmology29001 Cedar Rd Ste 110, Lyndhurst, OH 44124 Existing Patients: (216) 382-8022
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bruner?
Dr. Bruner is a superb physician a true healer. He is knowledgeable, caring and an outstanding person. He puts his patients at ease. He is the role model of what every physician should be.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bruner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bruner frequently treats Astigmatism, Presbyopia, and Farsightedness.
Dr. Bruner's office is located at 29001 Cedar Rd Ste 110, Lyndhurst, OH 44124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bruner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.