Dr. Dieck has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Dieck, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Dieck completed a residency at Westchester Med Ctr, Ophthalmology Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Ophthalmology at Mount Kisco and is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dieck is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Westchester Med Ctr, Ophthalmology Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY - Internship Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1983
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwell Health Physician Partners Ophthalmology at Mount Kisco
Westchester Health Ophthalmology at Mount Kisco185 Kisco Ave Ste 500, Mount Kisco, NY 10549 Existing Patients: (914) 666-4939
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dieck?
Dr Dieck is very professional with friendly attitude and no-nonsens approach. The visit was right on time, did not wait at all. The staff is great too. I strongly disagree with with some bad reviews I've read. I will certainly return with pleasure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Dieck, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dieck's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dieck accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dieck frequently treats Pinguecula, Stye, and Nearsightedness.
Dr. Dieck's office is located at 185 Kisco Ave Ste 500, Mount Kisco, NY 10549. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dieck speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Association