Dr. William Dewolf, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Dewolf completed a residency at Alameda Co Med Center. He currently practices at Associated Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dewolf is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Associated Internal Medicine
Stanford Health Care in Emeryville350 30th St, Oakland, CA 94609 Existing Patients: (510) 465-6700
- Alameda Co Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Highland Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of California School of Medicine - Davis, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dewolf?
I recently had a lengthy hospital stay and at the time I was to go home I found out that my assigned PCM had moved away. My insurance company offered me some doctors that were in my network and I selected Dr. Dewolf based on his 5 star rating with other customers. The reviews were spot on. The man is knowledgeable, attentive, and is absolutely amazing. The customer service from Dr. Dewolf and the Stanford Health staff is top notch. I highly recommend this doctor!
- Stanford Health Care