Dr. William Dang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dang's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Dang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wahiawa, HI. Dr. Dang completed a residency at Internal Medicine - Creighton University School of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at Wahiawa General Hospital and is affiliated with Pali Momi Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cardiology - Creighton University School of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Internal Medicine - Creighton University School of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1983
- CREIGHTON UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1980
- St Louis University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dang frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Dang's office is located at 128 Lehua St, Wahiawa, HI 96786. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- The Queens Medical Center