Dr. William Posten, MD is a dermatologist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Posten completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Advance Dermasurgery Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Posten is board certified in Dermatology.
Advance Dermasurgery Associates
Mohs Surgery Specialists12222 Coit Rd Ste 102, Dallas, TX 75251 Existing Patients: (972) 726-6647
- Ut Southwestern University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Yale University, Medical School — 2000
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Posten?
I am from Venezuela and I am stranded in the USA due to Covid. Here a big basal cell carcinoma was detected in my nose. It was difficult for me, since I did not have my doctors to treat me, so I was nervous, because everything would be new. A Venezuelan dermatologist, Dr. Abramovits told me that if he had to have such a surgery, without thinking he would go to Dr. Posten, so I accepted his suggestion and thank God for this recommendation. Dr. Posten performed a bigger surgery than I imagined, but he took away everything that was harmful and it was amazing how well it healed and against all odds because of how big it was, it was left without any scars. I just followed the care suggested by Dr. Posten and everything was perfect. In addition to his great kindness, the good professional and dedicated, his patience and very friendly staff. Thank you Dr. Posten for helping me, thank you to everyone who works with you and everyone who reads this, I highly recommend Dr. Posten.