Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. William Lack, MD
Dr. William Lack, MD is
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School
- UNIVERSITY OF IOWA, Residency Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Preferred Health Plan, Inc.
- Preferred Network Access
- Union Health Service
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lack?
i broke my ankle in 3 places,and could of lost it. they resest my ankle 4 times in the E.R,i felt no pain. then had surgery a week later.i am 3 1/2 months into recovery and cant believe i made this far. but.... thanks to DR Lack i did !! this doctor is amazing!!!
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
- Loyola University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. William Lack, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lack's profile.
Dr. Lack in specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lack frequently treats the following conditions: Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lack's office is located at 11011 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA 98133. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lack provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. William Lack, MD is affiliated with Gottlieb Memorial Hospital, UW Medical Center - Montlake and Loyola University Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. William Lack, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. William Lack, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Hip & Knee Center at Meridian Pavilion
Hip & Knee Center at Meridian Pavilion11011 Meridian Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133 Existing Patients: (206) 900-9951