Dr. Camp has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Camp, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Camp completed a residency at University Of Mississippi Medical Center. He currently practices at Markey Cancer Center at Lexington Clinic and is affiliated with Baptist Health Richmond. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Camp is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Markey Cancer Center at Lexington Clinic
Markey Cancer Center at Lexington Clinic2195 Harrodsburg Rd Fl 2, Lexington, KY 40504 Existing Patients: (859) 258-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Camp?
He is an excellent MD. Very informative and kind. Explained everything. Wonderful bedside manner and knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Camp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Camp frequently treats Breast Diseases, Blood Disorders, and Cancer.
Dr. Camp's office is located at 2195 Harrodsburg Rd Fl 2, Lexington, KY 40504. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Richmond
- Saint Joseph Hospital