Dr. William Clark, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clark's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Clark, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Clark completed a residency at Eastern Va Med School. He currently practices at Greensboro Pediatricians Inc and is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Eastern Va Med School, Residency Hospital
- East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greensboro Pediatricians Inc
Greensboro Pediatricians Inc510 N Elam Ave Ste 202, Greensboro, NC 27403 Existing Patients: (336) 299-3183
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
Used him for all 18 years my children were eligible to see him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clark frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Common Cold, and Fever.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 510 N Elam Ave Ste 202, Greensboro, NC 27403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital