Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. William Chernoff, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Chernoff completed a residency at U Western Ontario. He currently practices at Chernoff Cosmetic Surgeons and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis. Dr. Chernoff is board certified in General Surgery.
- U CA, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Methodist Hosp of Indiana, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Western Ontario, Residency Hospital — 1992
- St Paul's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Saskatchewan, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chernoff?
Alina is an amazing Cosmetic Professional and like Dr. Chernoff, an aesthetic artist... thnks to her advice, great "bedside" maner and expertise, I look very naturally youthful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chernoff frequently treats Acne, Acne Keloid, and Acne Scars.
Dr. Chernoff's office is located at 3540 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chernoff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis