Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. William Campbell, MD is a general surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at The Surgical Medical Group of KC and is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Surgical Medical Group of KC
The Surgical Medical Group of KC6675 Holmes Rd Ste 425, Kansas City, MO 64131 Existing Patients: (816) 333-9500
Kansas City Vascular and General Surgery
Surgical Group of Kansas City373 W 101st Ter Ste 210, Kansas City, MO 64114 Existing Patients: (816) 333-9500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
Dr. Campbell was great. I had terrible scarring and and he suggested radiation which worked wonders. He seems to be on the cutting edge and pays attention to new therapies and options. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Campbell frequently treats Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags, Abdominal Pain, and Abdominoplasty.
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 6675 Holmes Rd Ste 425, Kansas City, MO 64131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Campbell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Menorah Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center