Dr. William Cain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cain's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Cain, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Cain completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. He currently practices at Columbia Eye Clinic. Dr. Cain is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- St. John's Hospital, Santa Monica Ca, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cain?
Dr Cain is highly skilled and professional. My particular eye issues were a tough case. He went above and beyond to restore my sight! Best Ever!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cain frequently treats Benign Neoplasm of Eye, Benign Neoplasm of Choroid, and Nearsightedness.
Dr. Cain's office is located at 1920 Pickens St, Columbia, SC 29201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cain has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.