Dr. William Wallace, MD is a general surgery specialist in Laguna Hills, CA. Dr. Wallace completed a residency at University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery. He currently practices at South Orange Cty Sgcl Med Grp and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wallace is board certified in General Surgery.
South Orange Cty Sgcl Med Grp
South Orange Cty Sgcl Med Grp24411 Health Center Dr Ste 350, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Existing Patients: (949) 457-7900
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallace?
Dr. Wallace is a fantastic surgeon with a great personality that makes you feel confident and comfortable. He did a major surgery on me after giving me every chance to recover without surgery. His support post surgery has made my recovery easier and i am well on my way to having a normal life again. Thank you Dr. Wallace for for a great job !!!
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- Saddleback Medical Center