Dr. McEvoy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William McEvoy, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Daphne, AL. Dr. McEvoy completed a residency at University Of Alabama Birmingham Hospital. He currently practices at Southern Cancer Center and is affiliated with South Baldwin Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McEvoy is board certified in Hematology.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Alabama Birmingham Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern Cancer Center
Southern Cancer Center - Daphne Clinic29653 Anchor Cross Blvd, Daphne, AL 36526 Existing Patients: (251) 625-6896
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McEvoy?
Both of my visits have been very good experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William McEvoy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McEvoy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McEvoy accepts your insurance.
Dr. McEvoy frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. McEvoy's office is located at 29653 Anchor Cross Blvd, Daphne, AL 36526. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
- Thomas Hospital