Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. William Brown, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Newtown, PA. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Total Eye Care and Cosmetic Laser Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Total Eye Care and Cosmetic Laser Center451 S State St, Newtown, PA 18940 Existing Patients: (215) 943-7800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brown frequently treats Blepharitis, Floaters, and Eyelid Disorders.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 451 S State St, Newtown, PA 18940. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.