Dr. William Biggs, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Amarillo, TX. Dr. Biggs completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Amarillo Medical Specialists and is affiliated with Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Biggs is board certified in Clinical Pathology.
Amarillo Medical Specialists
Amarillo Medical Specialists1215 S Coulter St Ste 400, Amarillo, TX 79106 (806) 358-8331
- Joslin Diab Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- UC San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of California, San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Texas Tech Univ., School Of Medicine, Clinical Asst Professor , Dept Of Internal Medicine, Other Education
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Biggs?
Had a good experience on my last visit. Dr. Biggs and all of his staff (nurse practitioners, nurses, & front office staff) very professional, courteous, & helpful.
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Northwest Texas Hospital