Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. William Branner III, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Branner III completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Horizon Eye Care and is affiliated with Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Branner III is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Branner III?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Branner III frequently treats Stye, Chalazion, and Presbyopia.
Dr. Branner III's office is located at 135 S Sharon Amity Rd Ste 100, Charlotte, NC 28211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Branner III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Horizon Eye Care
Horizon Eye Care135 S Sharon Amity Rd Ste 100, Charlotte, NC 28211 (877) 825-6894