Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. William Bilnoski, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gig Harbor, WA. Dr. Bilnoski completed a residency at Maricopa Medical Center. He currently practices at Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Anthony and is affiliated with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bilnoski is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Mercy Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Maricopa Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Maricopa Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Anthony
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Anthony11511 Canterwood Blvd Ste 110, Gig Harbor, WA 98332 Existing Patients: (253) 627-1244
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates at St. Joseph
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates1802 Yakima Ave Ste 304, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (253) 627-1244
- 3 1802 Yakima Ave Ste 307, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (253) 627-1244
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bilnoski?
Excellent cardiologist.. Dr. Bilnoski has been my doctor for decades. He has been proactive in keeping my heart health a priority. Think of him as my mechanic...keeping my heart tuned up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bilnoski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bilnoski frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bilnoski's office is located at 11511 Canterwood Blvd Ste 110, Gig Harbor, WA 98332. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital