Dr. William Bensinger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bensinger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Bensinger, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Bensinger completed a residency at University of Washington Medical Center. and is affiliated with Swedish First Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bensinger is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- University of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1221 Madison St Ste 1020, Seattle, WA 98104 Existing Patients: (206) 215-1426
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bensinger?
Dr. Bensinger saved my life...not much else to say! Exceptional doctor and I went into complete remission after my transplant 10 years ago because of his medical decisions for my particular case, I am now 67. He took me off all maintenance when I left Seattle for home in Colorado and he was completely correct in his decision. I couldn't be healthier. Was so fortunate to have him on my case at Seattle Cancer Care!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bensinger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bensinger frequently treats Bone Cancer, Myeloma, and Multiple Myeloma.
Dr. Bensinger's office is located at 1221 Madison St Ste 1020, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bensinger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish First Hill Campus