Dr. William Bensinger, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Bensinger completed a residency at University of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - First Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bensinger is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance825 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98109 (855) 557-0555
- University of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- University of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bensinger?
Dr. Bensinger saved my life...not much else to say! Exceptional doctor and I went into complete remission after my transplant 10 years ago because of his medical decisions for my particular case, I am now 67. He took me off all maintenance when I left Seattle for home in Colorado and he was completely correct in his decision. I couldn't be healthier. Was so fortunate to have him on my case at Seattle Cancer Care!
- Swedish Medical Center - First Hill Campus