Dr. Barager has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Barager, DO is a nephrology specialist in Salem, UT. Dr. Barager completed a residency at Grady Meml Hospital. He currently practices at Revere Health and is affiliated with Mountain View Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barager is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Calif, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Grady Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Grady Meml Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Health Care of Salem555 W STATE ROAD 164, Salem, UT 84653 Existing Patients: (801) 429-8000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barager?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Barager, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barager's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barager accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barager frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Barager's office is located at 555 W STATE ROAD 164, Salem, UT 84653. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mountain View Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Central Valley Medical Center
- Utah Valley Hospital