Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ballinger Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. William Ballinger Jr, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Ballinger Jr completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Jervey Eye Group PA and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ballinger Jr is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Greenville Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ballinger Jr?
I have been a patient and a friend of Dr. William Ballinger, Jr, for many years, as was my wife. He is very patient, caring, personable, caring and his skill and care is exceptional. When he did my wife's eye surgery, he stayed up so that he could call me in Siberia (12 hours time difference) to tell me that she was fine and the surgery went well. I really appreciated that. How many doctors would do that?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ballinger Jr frequently treats Herpetic Keratitis, Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, and Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye.
Dr. Ballinger Jr's office is located at 1 Doctors Dr, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ballinger Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital