Dr. William Major, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Major's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Major, MD is a hematology specialist in Front Royal, VA. Dr. Major completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. He currently practices at National Health Laboratories Inc Ds and is affiliated with Valley Health Winchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Major is board certified in Hematology.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Med U SC Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
National Health Laboratories Inc Ds315 W 10th St, Front Royal, VA 22630 Existing Patients: (540) 635-0800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Major?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Major accepts your insurance.
Dr. Major frequently treats Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Major's office is located at 315 W 10th St, Front Royal, VA 22630. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Major has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Health Winchester Medical Center
- Warren Memorial Hospital