Dr. Harley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Harley, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Harley completed a residency at Carolinas Med Center. He currently practices at Novant Health Infectious Disease, Charlotte, NC and is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harley is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Carolinas Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Carolinas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of South Carolina At Columbia, Medical School — 1989
- University of South Carolina At Columbia, Undergraduate School — 1985
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Novant Health Infectious Disease, Charlotte, NC
William Harley MD1900 Randolph Rd, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 316-5330
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Harley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harley frequently treats HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), Bacterial Sepsis, and Syphilis Infections.
Dr. Harley's office is located at 1900 Randolph Rd, Charlotte, NC 28207. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Piedmont Medical Center