Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. William Funk, MD is a family medicine specialist in Newark, DE. Dr. Funk completed a residency at Wilmington Med Ctr. He currently practices at WILLIAM B FUNK MD PA and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Funk is board certified in Family Practice.
- Wilmington Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Wilmington Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- JEFFERSON MED COLL-THOS JEFFERSON UNIV, Medical School — 1977
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1977
- University of Delaware, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Funk?
He is always friendly, and informative. The staff, in general, do their jobs, although smiles can go a long way with patient interactions when in the doctor's office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Funk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Funk frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Influenza (Flu).
Dr. Funk's office is located at 665 Churchmans Rd, Newark, DE 19702. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital
- Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware
- Wilmington Hospital
William B Funk MD PA
William B Funk MD PA665 Churchmans Rd, Newark, DE 19702 (302) 731-0900