Dr. William Dawson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dawson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Dawson, MD is a neurology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Dawson completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Carolina Neurological Clinic PA and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dawson is board certified in Neurology.
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dawson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dawson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dawson frequently treats Headache and Epilepsy.
Dr. Dawson's office is located at 3541 Randolph Rd Ste 101, Charlotte, NC 28211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dawson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center