Dr. William Calhoun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Calhoun's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Calhoun, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tupelo, MS. Dr. Calhoun completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi and is affiliated with North Mississippi Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Calhoun is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Shands Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Calhoun?
Wonderful and compassionate
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Calhoun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Calhoun frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Arrhythmias.
Dr. Calhoun's office is located at 499 Gloster Creek Vlg Ste A2, Tupelo, MS 38801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Calhoun has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Mississippi Health Services