Dr. Bauman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William B. Bauman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Bauman completed a residency at Metrohealth Med Center. He currently practices at Summa Physicians - Cardiology and is affiliated with Summa Health System - Akron Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bauman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Metrohealth Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Metrohealth Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summa Physicians - Cardiology
Summa Physicians - Cardiology95 Arch St, Akron, OH 44304 Existing Patients: (330) 376-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bauman?
This man saved my life in 2008 after a triple bypass went bad . Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William B. Bauman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bauman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bauman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bauman frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bauman's office is located at 95 Arch St, Akron, OH 44304. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus