Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (713) 903-2841, and for other questions, call (713) 441-1100.
Dr. William Zoghbi, MD
New Patient(713) 565-8902
Dr. William Zoghbi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Zoghbi completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine - Internal Medicine - Houston. He currently practices at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zoghbi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates
Houston Methodist Department of Cardiology6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030 Call
- Baylor College of Medicine - Cardiology - Houston, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine - Internal Medicine - Houston, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospital - Internal Medicine - Galveston, Internship Hospital
- Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zoghbi?
- Houston Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zoghbi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Zoghbi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zoghbi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zoghbi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zoghbi frequently treats Pericarditis, Pericardial Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Zoghbi's office is located at 6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zoghbi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.