Dr. William Wittlin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wittlin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Wittlin, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Skaneateles, NY. Dr. Wittlin completed a residency at Ft. Logan Mental Health Center. He currently practices at William A Wittlin MD.
- Doctor Of Philosophy, Cornell University, Other Education — 1997
- Ft. Logan Mental Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Lincoln Hosp-Einstein, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1972
- Franklin and Marshall, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wittlin?
I have treated with Dr. Wittlin for more than 2 1/2 years. I strongly recommend him to anyone suffering from anxiety, depression, and all other mental/psychiatric disorders. He provides the perfect combination of caring, empathy, professionalism and tough love to ensure his client's well being and best interests. Dr. Wittlin truly has saved my life and helped me to begin to build a future where previously none existed. I am grateful that I found him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wittlin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wittlin frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Wittlin's office is located at 13 Fennell St Ste 2, Skaneateles, NY 13152. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wittlin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.