Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. William Andres Triana Rojas, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Hanford, CA. Dr. Triana Rojas completed a residency at Internal Medicine / St Barnabas Hospital - Albert Einstein College Medicine. He currently practices at CEP and is affiliated with Adventist Health Hanford. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Triana Rojas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Internal Medicine / St Barnabas Hospital - Albert Einstein College Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- St Barnabas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- National Center of Colombia / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Delta Health System
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hospitalist Office115 Mall Dr, Hanford, CA 93230 Existing Patients: (559) 537-1677
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Triana Rojas?
Thank you Dr. Triana for your wonderful care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Triana Rojas frequently treats Alcohol Withdrawal, Dehydration, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Triana Rojas' office is located at 115 Mall Dr, Hanford, CA 93230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Triana Rojas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Hanford
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center