Dr. Sturrock has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Sturrock, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bangor, ME. Dr. Sturrock completed a residency at Dewitt Army Hospital. He currently practices at Northern Light Urology Bangor and is affiliated with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1994, Fellowship Hospital
- UNC Chapel Hill, Fellowship Hospital
- Men's Health for the Practicing Physician -- Harvard Med School 2011, Other Education — 2011
- Dewitt Army Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sturrock?
Excellent urological doctor. Strongly recommended -- he is attentive, engaged, and exceptionally knowledgeable. Outstanding physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Sturrock, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sturrock's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sturrock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sturrock frequently treats Balanoposthitis, Polyuria, and Hypogonadism.
Dr. Sturrock's office is located at 55 Broadway Ste 2, Bangor, ME 04401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Northern Light Sebasticook Valley Hospital