Click here to compare with other Pediatric Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. William Scott, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Scott completed a residency at Riley Chldns Hospital. He currently practices at Children's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cs Mott Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Riley Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Riley Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scott?
Dr Scott is wonderful. He explains everything and takes time. To listen and explain any concerns. Michael's care has been
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Malaise and Fatigue, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Scott's office is located at 7601 Preston Rd Ste P4600, Plano, TX 75024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scott speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.