Call (800) 833-5921 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. William Pearce, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Beaumont, TX. He currently practices at Retina Consultants Of Texas and is affiliated with Memorial Health University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pearce is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- University of Texas Southwestern, Internship Hospital — 2013
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Medical School — 2012
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pearce?
He takes time to listen, then he explains in very simple terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Pearce, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pearce's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pearce accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pearce frequently treats Endophthalmitis, Retinal Dystrophy, and Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP).
Dr. Pearce's office is located at 87 Interstate 10 N Ste 103, Beaumont, TX 77707. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pearce speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pearce has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Christus Southeast Texas- Saint Elizabeth
Retina Consultants Of Texas
Retina Consultants of Texas87 Interstate 10 N Ste 103, Beaumont, TX 77707 Existing Patients: (800) 833-5921