Dr. William Parker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Parker, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Jefferson City, MO. Dr. Parker completed a residency at Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine. They currently practice at Capital Region Medical Center and are affiliated with Capital Region Medical Center. They accept multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parker is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- KIRKSVILLE COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parker?
Dr Parker is an extremely nice and very much interested in helping you. He is a number 10 in my mind of helpfulness and aiding you on information pertaining to your illness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parker frequently treats Partial Lung Collapse, Pleural Effusion, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Parker's office is located at 1125 Madison St Fl 2, Jefferson City, MO 65101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Capital Region Medical Center
- University Of Missouri Health Care
Capital Region Medical Center
Lorenzo (Skip) McKnelly, DO1125 Madison St Fl 2, Jefferson City, MO 65101 (573) 634-2620