Dr. Levin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Levin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Smithfield, RI. Dr. Levin completed a residency at U Mass. He currently practices at Coastal Consultants/Cardiology and is affiliated with Kent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Mass, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Roger Williams Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Charity Hosp of La, Residency Hospital — 1977
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levin?
He is my dad's cardiologist and he is the absolute best doctor! He is so knowledgeable, very easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable. We have had many visits and each and every one is very professional. His entire staff is the best. I can't say enough about this doctor, I HIGHLY recommend him!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Levin's office is located at 41 Sanderson Rd Ste 205, Smithfield, RI 02917. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levin speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kent Hospital
- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical Center
- South County Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Smithfield Office41 Sanderson Rd Ste 205, Smithfield, RI 02917 Existing Patients: (401) 349-0366