Dr. William Gifford, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burbank, CA. Dr. Gifford completed a residency at Mayo Grad School. He currently practices at Foothill Cardiologycalifornia and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gifford is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Calif, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Grad School, Residency Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gifford?
My family members have been Dr. Gifford’s patients since early 90’s when he was practicing in Burbank. Dr. Gifford is not only a great specialist but also has the heart of gold; once when my grandmother was desperately in pain (end of life issues, not an ER case) and her PCP refused to assist, Dr. Gifford waited in his office after hours to attend to my grandmother’s needs until we were able to establish hospice care. Dr. Gifford tried and did everything he could for my grandmother for years!
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital