Dr. William Davies, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Pewaukee, WI. Dr. Davies completed a residency at University Of Wi Hospital And Clinics - Sports Medicine and Arthroscopic Surgery. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Associates Of WI and is affiliated with Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davies is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Orthopaedic Associates Of WI
Orthopaedic Associates Of WisconsinN15w28300 Golf Rd, Pewaukee, WI 53072 Existing Patients: (262) 303-5055
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Wi Hospital And Clinics - Sports Medicine and Arthroscopic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Michigan State University / Grand Rapids Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davies?
I came to Dr. Davies after not feeling confident with another specialist. Dr. Davies was very open in conversations and allowed me to guide my choices. I've completed a hip replacement with Dr. Davies and will continue working with Dr. Davies to find the right time to address my knees.
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital