Dr. Willemijntje Hoogerwerf, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Saint Augustine, FL. Dr. Hoogerwerf completed a residency at Hopkins Bayview. She currently practices at Borland Groover and is affiliated with Flagler Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hoogerwerf is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Borland Groover St. Augustine52 Tuscan Way Ste 203, Saint Augustine, FL 32092 (904) 398-7205
- Erasmus University Rotterdam Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Hopkins Bayview, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Hopkins Bayview, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Erasmus University Facility Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Pioneer
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoogerwerf?
Dr S. Hoogerwerf is the best GI I have ever met. She is concerned about her patients. She treated my bother (who happens to have autism) with dignity and much respect. She worked hard and was able to treat him for his serious condition. Anyone who gets doctor Hoogerwerf consider yourself lucky.
- Flagler Hospital