Dr. Hurley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Willard Hurley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Yankton, SD. Dr. Hurley completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. and is affiliated with Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hurley is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U SD Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Sanford Health Plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C.
Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C.1104 W 8th St, Yankton, SD 57078 Existing Patients: (605) 664-2741
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hurley?
Dr Hurley is a very good doctor. takes the time to visit and personalize each visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Willard Hurley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hurley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hurley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hurley frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Sinus Bradycardia, and Sick Sinus Syndrome.
Dr. Hurley's office is located at 1104 W 8th St, Yankton, SD 57078. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Landmann-Jungman Memorial Hospital Avera
- Wagner Community Memorial Hospital Avera