New patients may call (332) 240-6669 to make an appointment.
Dr. Will Lee, MD
Dr. Will Lee, MD is a counselor in New York, NY. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Boston Med Ctr Boston University. They currently practice at Rosh NY Management LLC and are affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. They accept multiple insurance plans.
- New Hope Fertility Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Med Ctr Boston University, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Internship Hospital
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1992
- Harvard University Health Professions Program, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Will Lee is amazing. Not only is he knowledgeable but he is compassionate. He has helped me so much with trying to conceive more naturally and is really an expert. Dr. Lee takes the time to review everything and give you the best advice. The office is very busy but they do their best to move patients along and I think the staff are very helpful.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Will Lee, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lee's profile.
Dr. Lee frequently treats the following conditions: Abdominal Disorders, Breast Diseases, and Cervical Polyps. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 213 Madison Ave # 1A, New York, NY 10016. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee is able to speak Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Will Lee, MD is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital.
Dr. Lee has over 30 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3.4/5 for Dr. Will Lee, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
Rosh NY Management LLC
Rosh NY Management LLC213 Madison Ave # 1A, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (332) 240-6669